Monday, April 11, 2011

Shakespeare quote

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this son of York;
And all the clouds that low'r'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

This quote is from Shakespeare's play Richard the Third. I liked the reference to a season of discontentment giving way to better things. Life is often that way in many circumstances. I decided to name this blog that in an effort to look toward the positive and be encouraged that "summer" will come eventually. It has been a challenging year as I left the job I had for 3 years in pursuit of a new career in the healthcare field. I have yet to obtain a new job and sometimes I get restless and impatient but I know it will all work out eventually and I should enjoy how things are now.
My songs of the day: Avril Lavigne Keep Holding On and Miley Cyrus The Climb

No comments:

Post a Comment